We are looking for a Content Writer to join our team and create insightful and compelling blog posts, tech guides, ebooks, social media content, marketing copy and more. This role will be focused on producing high-quality, informative pieces that highlight PSL’s expertise in software development outsourcing and serve as relevant resources for clients.
- Writing informative, evidence-based blogs, ebooks, white papers, guides, case studies and more on topics related to: Software Development, Outsourcing, Advanced Technologies and methodologies (Machine learning, big data, fast data, cloud computing, agile, SCRUM, DevOps, blockchain, and many more.)
- Conducting research (interviews with in-house experts, online research, tech studies and journals)
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Proposing new ideas and initiatives
- Preparing well-structured drafts based on expert testimonials
- Liaising with internal departments to highlight new initiatives
- Working directly with PR company to increase reach and exposure, nationally and internationally.
Content Writer responsibilities include conducting thorough research on industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types and proofreading articles before publication. If you’re familiar with producing online content and have an eye for detail, we’d like to meet you.
Feel free to share samples of your work or portfolio of your published articles, along with your application. It’s even better if you have experience writing technology pieces or conducting informational interviews. Ultimately, you’ll deliver quality writing pieces that appeal to our audiences, attract customers and boost brand awareness.
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies)
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
- Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
- Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
- Submit work to editors for input and approval
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
- Promote content on social media
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Update website content as needed
- High levels of motivation, productivity and self initiative
- Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles or writing samples
- Experience doing research using multiple sources
- Familiarity with web publications
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- Conversational Spanish
- Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. wordpress, joomla)
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to conduct interviews and reach out to people within the organization.